Champion Janitorial Supplyhas officially “Gone Green” since November, 2009. Owner, Bruce Johnson, feels a strong social responsibility to his community; he believes in educating fellow business associates, and wants to get people involved in taking part in the Green Initiative. Contact us today for an on-site evaluation!
We have been serving Western North Carolina for over forty years and have extensive knowledge in janitorial supplies, as well as event supplies, and food and hospitality service. We offer free consultations and guides in green cleaning and living.
Green World Consulting stated that Bruce Johnson's exposition “A Practical Guide to going Green with Janitorial Supplies and Procedures” is an industry first. Champion Supply has successfully been certified a “Green World Business” by implementing fleet management, paper reduction/recycling programs, and applying energy and water conservation plans.
Listed below is a basic review of our "Green Program" and the products you need if you are interested in providing a heathier work environment for your company. Call us today and we will assist you in creating a green plan that is custom fit for you and your business. 828-225-1075
Our lineup of green cleaning chemicals meet the standards set by one of the verification entities based on their reduced human and environmental toxicity and reduced volatile organic compound content. What are you looking for?
- V.O.C. Free Glass Cleaner
- Neutral All-Purpose Cleaner
- Bathroom & Bowl Cleaner
- Non-Solvent Cleaner & Degreaser
- Non-Acid Restroom Cleaner
Our green towel and tissue products are made from 100% recycled wastepaper and are certified to meet strict environmental standards for paper towels and tissue – making them among the most environmentally preferable towel and tissue lines available in the industry.
Our green foam and liquid soaps meet the standards for institutional hand cleaners and hand soaps based on their reduced human and aquatic toxicity.
All formulas are biodegradable and are packaged in recyclable containers, reducing waste and minimizing any impact on the environment.
Microfiber Mops and Cloths
Compared to traditional mops, microfiber has a number of green cleaning advantages:
- Microfiber material uses less cleaning chemicals and water
- Microfiber pads can be changed frequently to reduce cross-contamination.
- When used dry, they do a better job of capturing dust that otherwise can affect the health of building occupants Matting
Proper matting is a critical component of a successful green program. Our Eco-Select series use of 100% P.E.T. Polyester face fiber is derived from used plastic drink bottles and 15% to 20% rubber reclaimed from used tires.
- 100% recycled gloves(better than vinyl and less expensive)
- Can Liners - The right size liner is important for environmental reasons as well as for performance and costs savings.
- Carpet Care - The Host carpet and grout cleaning system is green, clean and dry.
- Odor Control - The Odorcide line is Safe & Natural, Nontoxic & Non-carcinogenic, Nonirritating to mucus membranes, Nonflammable, Biodegradable and Nonionic.
Contact us today and find out more about how you can save money and be healthier by adopting a different approach to cleaning and building maintenance.